Clemson University Police Department
Tiger Transit is operated under the direction of the Division of Student Affairs by the Student Patrol, a student organization affiliated with the Clemson University Police Department (CUPD). Tiger Transit serves all Clemson University students, faculty, staff and visitors.
For your safety and convenience, Tiger Transit drivers are pleased to provide service to and from any location on Clemson’s campus.
Hours of Operations
Tiger Transit operates seven days per week, from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. During peak traffic times surrounding home football games this service may not be available.
Tiger Transit does not operate when Clemson University is not in session.
MOVE IN SHUTTLE THIS WEEKEND!!!
Saturday and Sunday of move-in, beginning at 8:00am, Tiger Transit buses will operate a shuttle loop bringing folks back to the residence halls from the resident student parking lots. There is no need to request these rides. Just move your belongings into your room then move your car so that your neighbors can move in and we will bring you back from the parking lot. We will then resume regular, on-demand, service each evening at 6:00pm.
How to Get a Ride
via desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or any internet enabled device and enter a ride request. If using an Android powered device get the free Tiger Transit app
in the Android Marketplace.
Tiger Transit is now a part of the my.clemson app. This means everyone with an internet enabled device including I-phones (free at the app. store), can easily access the ride request screen and get a ride with Tiger Transit. In my.clemson we are part of the "safety" section. Learn more about Mobile Clemson at www.clemson.edu/mobile/
- Call Tiger Transit at 864-656-3333.
- Follow the prompts to enter a ride request or if you are having trouble dial "0" to speak live with our dispatcher.
- Provide the dispatcher or the site with the following information so we may easily identify you and document our activity:
- current location and phone number (the automated system only needs your phone number the first time.)
- desired destination
- number of people in your party
- brief personal description for easy identification (or a description of your vehicle)
- If you used the internet option, once your driver is assigned, you can track them until they arrive by clicking the status of your ride button.
- Wait patiently at the location provided to the dispatcher.
- Enjoy your ride.
Watch a video here about campus safety including good information about Tiger Transit.