Welcome to Parking & Transportation Services
- CAT's Anderson Route is being replaced by the Electric City Transit Orange route on July 1. For complete details on what that means for you, click here.
- Renewals for 2014-2015 "Return Student" parking permits available now. Click here for more details.
- Summer construction projects continue. Click here to see how you will be affected.
- CAT Bus and Greenlink summer schedules begin Saturday, May 3. See Transit Services page for complete details.
- Summer Bicycle Round Up begins Monday, April 28. For more details, click here.
- Carpooling is easier with RidePost, a social network for ride-sharing. For more information click here.
- Enterprise Car Share is a car rental option that offers a sustainable, efficient and cost-effective transportation alternative. For more information click here.
Parking Services issues campus parking maps and permits, serves as liaison to the Clemson Area Transit system, and provides for the construction, maintenance and designation of campus parking facilities.
Goals for Parking Services
Provide clean, safe, well-maintained parking facilities for all campus parking patrons.
Provide all parking services in a timely and cost-efficient manner to avoid wasteful allocation of resources.
Support public transportation provided by Clemson Area Transit to:
Maintain and improve the convenience of access between inner campus destinations and perimeter parking facilities.
Reduce future parking construction and maintenance costs by reducing demand for on-campus parking.
Maintain and improve the convenience of access to off-campus destinations for Clemson University Students, Faculty, and Staff who do not have private transportation.
ROAD CLOSURE & TRANSIT CHANGES
Summer construction projects and closures begin Monday, May 5
and continue through mid-August. For a listing of summer long construction projects and associated parking and transportation impacts click here.
Electric City Transit to take over CAT's Anderson 4U Route
stopping at Tri-County Tech starting July 1
. For complete details click here
Parking and Roadway access on the Avenue of Champions between Centennial Blvd and Williamson Rd and C-7 parking lot
will be closed July 6 through July 27
for stadium upgrades. Pedestrian access will be available using the upperdeck walkway.
will be closed to through traffic
and most parking July 7 - 11
for manhole work.
Parking Services Resources