Redfern Health Center
Healthy Campus Initiative
Good For You
Healthy Campus Mission
- Our mission is to create a culture and/or environment that fosters health/wellness, safety and sustainability and enables our campus community members to achieve, learn and serve. We will achieve this by providing exemplary:
- Leadership and advocacy for public health policies and structures intended to improve health
- Engaged learning activities; CI team, internships, class projects
- Networks and partnerships of collaborators to achieve healthy campus objectives
- Population-level interventions
Healthy Campus Vision
Our campus will be a national model of health/wellness, safety and sustainability. Students, faculty and staff will experience a way of life at Clemson University that will contribute to their lifelong health and well-being.
- We believe faculty, staff and student experiences at Clemson University should contribute significantly to lifelong health and well-being.
- We believe in equality and social responsibility.
- We believe in taking care of our environment in a way that will meet our needs without sacrificing the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
We are located on the 3rd Floor of Fike Recreation Center and welcome visitors and collaborators!
Follow Healthy Campus Online!
Twitter image Twitter
pinterest image Pinterest
you tube image YouTube