Redfern Health Center
MyHealth-e: Redfern's Client Web Portal
The web portal, MyHealth-e, is available only to students at Clemson University. Students use their university username and password to log into MyHealth-e.
Access MyHealth-e to:
- Register to receive text message appointment reminders. Update your profile to include your mobile phone number and carrier.
- Send a secure message to the insurance office, nurse clinic, or women's clinic. Access "Messages" from the left navigation menu after logging into MyHealth-e. If you send a secure message, you should periodically log into MyHealth-e to check for a reply.
- Read secure messages sent by Redfern Health Center staff.
- View/print bill.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) appointments are NOT available online. To make a CAPS appointment, call 864-656-2451.
- Initial ADHD appointments are NOT available online. To make an initial ADHD appointment, call 864-656-1541.
- Upon arrival at Redfern, sign in for CAPS and medical appointments on a touch-screen kiosk in a Redfern lobby using your CUID.
MyHealth-e cannot determine whether or not you have paid a health fee. If you have any questions about your fee-paid status, call 864-656-1541.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about MyHealth-e, please contact the Director of Administrative Services at 864-656-2233.