Clemson University Angel Tree
ACT members preparing the Angel Tree window in the Library
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5!
You can make the holidays brighter for a local child in need by stopping by the Cooper Library and selecting an ornament from the Clemson University Angel Tree Window. Each ornament contains the first name, age, clothing sizes and toy wishes of children from the Clemson Head Start, Seneca Early Start and Head Start, and the Salvation Army of Oconee County.
To sponsor an Angel Tree child:
- Choose an ornament from the front window in the Cooper Library.
- Fill out the Donor Tag attached to the ornament and place it in the box marked "Donor Tags."
- Shop for gifts spending $40-50. Do not purchase gift cards, "R" rated movies, candy, or weapons, including pocket knives.
- Label each item with your Angel Tree ornament code.
- Leave gifts unwrapped.
- Place labeled, unwrapped gifts in a bag (black trash bags preferred) and secure the ornament and code to the outside of the bag.
- Larger items, such as bicycles, do not need to be bagged, but must be marked with the code.
- Return the bagged gifts to the Cooper Library Circulation or Guard Desk no later than Thursday, December 5.
For more information, contact Whitney Brown, 864-656-2582.