Godfrey Hall encompass some 14,000 square feet of well equipped Graphic Communications laboratories devoted to education, training, and industry service. Built in 1898, Godfrey Hall is one of the oldest buildings on campus. The 1987 renovation resulted in a learning environment with high ceilings and tall windows with excellent light and a view of the main entrance to campus.
Department of Graphic Communications
G-01 Tillman Hall
Clemson, SC 29634
Dr. Sam T. Ingram
Linda A. Kanaley
Open the original version of this page.