Top-10 COMSET Cited Journal Publications
(as of January 9, 2013)
1. Carbon nanotube doped polyaniline
Author(s): Zengin, H; Zhou, WS; Jin, JY; et al.
Source: ADVANCED MATERIALS Volume: 14 Issue: 20 Pages: 1480-+ DOI: 10.1002/1521-4095(20021016)14:20<1480::AID-ADMA1480>3.0.CO;2-O Published: OCT 16 2002
Total cites to-date: 342
2. Monopod, bipod, tripod, and tetrapod gold nanocrystals
Author(s): Chen, SH; Wang, ZL; Ballato, J; et al.
Source: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY Volume: 125 Issue: 52 Pages: 16186-16187 DOI: 10.1021/ja038927x Published: DEC 31 2003
Total cites to-date: 333
3. Multicolor Conjugated Polymer Dots for Biological Fluorescence Imaging
Author(s): Wu, Changfeng; Bull, Barbara; Szymanski, Craig; et al.
Source: ACS NANO Volume: 2 Issue: 11 Pages: 2415-2423 DOI: 10.1021/nn800590n Published: NOV 2008
Total cites to-date: 108
4. Responsive brush layers: from tailored gradients to reversibly assembled nanoparticles
Author(s): Luzinov, Igor; Minko, Sergiy; Tsukruk, Vladimir V.
Source: SOFT MATTER Volume: 4 Issue: 4 Pages: 714-725 DOI: 10.1039/b718999k Published: 2008
Total cites to-date: 97
5. Preparation and encapsulation of highly fluorescent conjugated polymer nanoparticles
Author(s): Wu, CF; Szymanski, C; McNeill, J
Source: LANGMUIR Volume: 22 Issue: 7 Pages: 2956-2960 DOI: 10.1021/la060188l Published: MAR 28 2006
Total cites to-date: 96
6. Perfluorocyclobutyl copolymers for microphotonics
Author(s): Smith, DW; Chen, SR; Kumar, SM; et al.
Source: ADVANCED MATERIALS Volume: 14 Issue: 21 Pages: 1585-+ DOI: 10.1002/1521-4095(20021104)14:21<1585::AID-ADMA1585>3.0.CO;2-S Published: NOV 4 2002
Total cites to-date: 94
7. Photonic bandgap composites
Author(s): Foulger, SH; Jiang, P; Ying, YR; et al.
Source: ADVANCED MATERIALS Volume: 13 Issue: 24 Pages: 1898-+ DOI: 10.1002/1521-4095(200112)13:24<1898::AID-ADMA1898>3.0.CO;2-V Published: DEC 17 2001
Total cites to-date: 82
8. Electron and phonon renormalization near charged defects in carbon nanotubes
Author(s): Maciel, Indhira O.; Anderson, Neil; Pimenta, Marcos A.; et al.
Source: NATURE MATERIALS Volume: 7 Issue: 11 Pages: 878-883 DOI: 10.1038/nmat2296 Published: NOV 2008
Total cites to-date: 79
9. Single molecule nanoparticles of the conjugated polymer MEH-PPV, preparation and characterization by near-field scanning optical microscopy
Author(s): Szymanski, C; Wu, CF; Hooper, J; et al.
Source: JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B Volume: 109 Issue: 18 Pages: 8543-8546 DOI: 10.1021/jp051062k Published: MAY 12 2005
Total cites to-date: 74
10. Chalcogenide photonics
Author(s): Eggleton, Benjamin J.; Luther-Davies, Barry; Richardson, Kathleen
Source: NATURE PHOTONICS Volume: 5 Issue: 3 Pages: 141-148 DOI: 10.1038/NPHOTON.2011.309 Published: MAR 2011
Total cites to-date: 73