nb5000 electron microscope at Clemson University, Clemson South Carolin
Ion beam – Ga ions
Energy – 40 kV & 60-100 nA
Resolution – 5 nm @ 40 kV
E beam – Schotkey diode
Energy – 30 kV variable current
Resolution – 1 nm @ 30 kV
- Provides ultra-high-resolution FE SEM.
- Exceptional ion milling stability and high performance
- Automated mill-and-monitor operations for 3D reconstructions
- Slicing steps less than 10 nm.
- Dual optics mode with magnetic-field-free live imaging during FIB milling.
- Analytical Capabilities : EDS, EBSD
TEM Sample Prep
Ion-induced SE imaging