Your opportunity for discovery!
Why should I do research?
- provide the opportunity to apply your classes to real problems
- learn to ask questions, design experiments, and share your answers
- develop field, lab, and research skills
- let employers know that you solve a problem
- work closely with faculty
- have fun!
How do I get started?
We encourage our students to participate in research:
Students can participate in a variety of research project across campus through Clemson's Creative Inquiry program. Lists of current projects are available from the Undergraduate Studies Office