Download Adobe Reader

Travel and Reimbursement Forms

Travel forms:

CU Travel Policies & Guidelines -

  • Travel Reimbursement Form
    • Used by faculty, staff and students who travel on overnight trips.
    • All expenses should have an original paid receipt except for mileage, meals and the occasional expense that is less than $5; such as tolls.
    • It should be turned in within 30 days of the travel date at the most.
  • Travel Log Form
    • Used by faculty, staff and students.
    • Use this form for multiple non-overnight trips.
    • Must be turned in within 90 days of the first trip.
  • Visitor Expense Form
    • Used by visitors and speakers that are not employees of Clemson University.
    • Anyone requesting reimbursement must first register in the Clemson University BuyWays system using this link - . It is a very quick registration and should only take a few minutes of your time.
  • Travel Request Form
    • Used by faculty, staff and students.
    • Fill this form out to document your expected travel expenses and funding source. It must include all signatures.
  • CES Business Event Form
    • Used by faculty, staff and students.
    • Complete this form if College funding is being used to support a business related event. This form must be completed and approved prior to the event and before any purchases related to the event are made.

Reimbursement forms:

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.