Junior Mechanical Engineer position with an Upstate Tier I Automotive Supplier
Posted: November 6th, 2013
An Upstate Tier I Automotive Supplier is seeking an Entry-Level Junior Mechanical Engineer (temp to perm position 6-12 months under contract with potential to become a permanent role). Must have some previous internship or co-op experience (experience in the automotive industry is a plus).
- Stamping/Assembly/Welding Operations
- Supporting an OEM Customer
- Working on Root Cause Analysis
- Troubleshooting/Problem Solving with issues on the floor
- Designing of Tooling and Fixtures using Catia
- Manage Multiple Projects and Customer Programs
- Help with documentation (PPAP, Work Instructions, FMEA, PFMEA)
- Work on Engineering Changes
- Some travel involved
- Previous CNC shop or tool and die experience is a plus
- Must have a 4 year Engineering Degree
If interested, please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.