Human Resources

U.S. Source Scholarships

Special rules apply for U.S. source scholarships, fellowships, and athletic grants in aid credited to non-resident alien student accounts through the Office of Student Financial Aid. A non-resident alien foreign national student who receives such financial aid is required to complete scholarship information and tax forms with the Director of Foreign National Employment and Non-Resident Alien Taxation, the Office of Human Resources, Administrative Services Building, 108 Perimeter Road, (864) 656-5589. The student needs to bring the following original documents:

  • Foreign passport
  • I-94 Arrival/Departure card
  • Form I-20 ( F-1 visa)
  • Form DS-2019 (J-1 visa)
  • Signed, U.S. Social Security card or U.S. individual tax identification number card.

Utility Links


Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.