Project Notification Forms
Some of the documents below do not render properly within a web browser. Please right-click on the links below and save the documents to your computer before viewing.
At a minimum every project requires the following:
- NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTON DISRUPTION – filled out for specific project (see sample) and sent to affected Building Security Coordinators (BSCs) requesting that they forward the notice to ALL BLDG OCCUPANTS, copied to you for the record. The NOTICE is only a one-time per project notification that the PM prepares and sends to the BSC for distribution to building occupants well in advance of a project’s start date. A listing of BSC’s is available on the University Facilities web page: www.clemson.edu/facilities.
- Construction Notification Sign(s) – see sample. Print out specific number required depending on the entries to building; laminate sign to protect and post appropriately throughout the project duration.
- Outage notifications related to your project should be posted on the University Calendar available on the Clemson University homepage. This calendar should be for temporary utility, parking, and other disruptions associated with your project, not for posting the project itself.
If your project will have an asbestos and /or lead abatement, you MUST also include:
- Asbestos Notification – filled out for specific project (see sample) and include with NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION DISRUPTION to the BSC.
- Lead Notification - filled out for specific project (see sample) and include with NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION DISRUPTION to the BSC.
- Asbestos Abatement Sign – Fill out for specific project (see sample) and post appropriately throughout the duration of the abatement. Remove upon completion of abatement.
- Lead Abatement Sign – Fill out for specific project (see sample) and post appropriately throughout the duration of the abatement. Remove upon completion of abatement.
- NOTE: The asbestos/lead signs are posted ONLY while the abatement is in progress and then subsequently removed by the Project Manager.
IMPORTANT – Project Managers must save a copy of all notifications, signs, outage notifications, and related emails for a specific project for later retrieval should a question or problem arise related to advance notification and signage during construction.