University Facilities

Request for Key/Lock Changes

In order to have room and building keys cut or locks changed in University buildings, our CUBO 709 key request form must be initiated by the requesting department ( Adobe Reader required). The form must contain:

  • The building name and room number
  • The number of keys requested
  • Your departmental accounting information

PLEASE NOTE. All submitted key requests must be typed, printed and signed by authorized personnel and Building Security Coordinator prior to submitting the form to Facilities. Also:

  • Hand-written submissions will be rejected
  • Any notes hand-written on printed requests will cause the submission to be rejected
  • Only ONE building per form
  • Key requests for multiple buildings will not be accepted
  • Please make sure that the form has the signatures of both the appropriate departmental personnel and the Building Security Coordinator for the building in question
  • The CUBO 709 must be sent in printed fashion to University Facilities via inter-campus mail or by fax (656-0793)

Finally, please understand that while this is a request for door keys, it does not pertain to keys for University Housing.

Utility Links


Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.