Finance Division



Food and nonalcoholic beverages purchased for receptions for students at graduation, Honors and Awards Day, after guest speakers or other official events can be paid from State funds when the purpose is to benefit the students.

Expenses relating to campus entertainment such as drop-ins, open house, receptions, etc. held solely for business purposes of introducing new employees, guest speakers or new facilities are allowed to be paid from self-generated funds if program related or paid directly with Foundation funds.

Food or beverage expenses related to employee staff meetings and/or training should be paid directly with Foundation funds or with self-generated funds if related specifically to the program.

Entertainment of a strictly social nature among peers should be paid from personal funds.

updated April 2012

Utility Links


Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.