Finance Division

Vendor or Dual Employment

Any employee wishing to provide services/goods to the University may be compensated through Dual Employment established with Payroll.   Ask your department contact about this option.

In order for an employee to be paid as a vendor prior approval must be obtained from CU Administrative Council.  Email Mike Nebesky with the follwoing details:

Is this reimbursement or payment...?

  • an open exception
  • specific to a certain purchase
  • an ongoing purchase
  • with a specific department   

Provide some details or justification about how granting this exception would not create an actual Conflict of Interest

Utility Links


Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.