School of Education
In order to apply to the MHRD program at Clemson University, you must:
- Complete the application packet available from the Graduate School. Applications, along with a minimal non-refundable fee, should be received no later than five weeks prior to registration. The application packet must include the application, official transcripts, an application letter detailing your professional goals, a resume describing your education and work history and two letters of reference.
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Submit acceptable GRE scores. Applicants who possess five or more years of full-time work experience may request a waiver of the GRE requirement by contacting the program coordinator.
- Have three or more years of relevant, full-time (preferred) work experience.
- Complete the online Keirsey™ Temperament Sorter®. To take this online assessment, you will need to enter the Group Name: Clemson, and the Group Password: Admission on the website. Your assessment results will be automatically sent to the MHRD admissions committee at Clemson University. A nominal fee is charged by the company that provides the assessment.