School of Education


Proffesor Whitley with student All teacher education bachelor's degree programs lead to educator licensure. In addition, the School of Education’s Master of Arts in Teaching in Middle Grades Education, Master of Arts in Special Education, and Master of Arts in Teaching in Secondary Science and Secondary Mathematics Education also lead to initial educator licensure. Within these web pages is detailed information on Clemson’s degree program initial level licensure process. If you need additional help, please contact Kristin Goodneow, an academic advisor for educators, 864-656-5495.

Graduate programs in the School of Education in school counseling and educational leadership also lead to advanced licensure.

With regard to state licensure for non-Clemson education students, please see State Licensure Information.

If you do not find the information you are looking for within this section of the site, please contact Kristin Goodneow at 864-656-5495.

Utility Links


Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.