Clemson University Department of Public Health Sciences, South Carolina
Deidra J. Morrison, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor in Public Health Sciences
Deidra Morrison pic
Dept of Public Health Sciences
Tel. (864) 656-5502
Download Dr. Deidra Morrison's CV (.pdf)
Ph.D. - Northwestern University
M.S. - Northwestern University
B.S. - Spelman College
- Social/personal maintenance strategies using internet enabled technologies
- The detection of risky behavior patterns performed within online social environments
- Creating digital interventions related to risky behaviors in online social networking spaces.
- Rankin, Y. A., Morrison, D., McNeal, M., Gooch, B., and Shute, M. W. (2009). Time will tell: in-game social interactions that facilitate second language acquisition. In Proceedings of the 4th international Conference on Foundations of Digital Games (Orlando, Florida, April 26 - 30, 2009). FDG '09. ACM, New York, NY, 161-168.
- Morrison, D., Gooch, B. (2007). ConnectDots: Visualizing Social Network Interaction for Improved Social Decision Making. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction - Online Communities and Social Computing, pp. 134-140, 2007
- Morrison, D. and Dennis, B. (2005). MetaLab: supporting social grounding and group task management in CSCL environments through social translucence. In Proceedings of the 2005 Conference on Diversity in Computing (Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, October 19 - 22, 2005). TAPIA '05. ACM, New York, NY, 20-22