Eta Sigma Gamma, Clemson Chapter
eta sigma gamma header
Eta Sigma Gamma is a national professional health education honorary, designed specifically for professionals in the health fields anywhere in the United States as well as other nations.
The primary purpose of Eta Sigma Gamma, from its beginning in 1967, has been to further the professional competence and dedication of individual members of the health professions.
Step 1: Apply for Active Initate Status
- Complete the Eta Sigma Gamma Application.
- Download a copy of the ESG Initiation Manual.
- You will be notified via e-mail on whether not you have been accepted for Active Status three to five weeks after submitting your application.
- Application for Active Status must be complete for an applicant to be eligible for membership during the present Academic year.
Step 2: Be an Active Initiate
- Attend and participate in Chapter meetings and activities.
- Serve on at least on Chapter committee.
- Participate in one Chapter fundraiser for the community.
Step 3: Participate in the Annual Induction Ceremony
- Submit membership fee of $50 two weeks prior to the Induction Ceremony.
Please check the Eta Sigma Gamma Web site http://www.etasigmagamma.org if there are any questions and/or contact:
Sarah Griffin, Ph.D.
Department of Public Health Sciences
507 Edwards Hall
Clemson, S.C. 29634