Online Education Programs
Online Graduate Programs
College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences
Master of Science in Biological Sciences
- BIOSC Online is an online Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences (non-thesis option) program designed specifically for K-12 teachers and others interested in biological sciences. The 30-hour curriculum consists of relevant, rigorous, and challenging graduate courses that are specifically designed to improve science-content knowledge. This program is fully in a distance-learning format and lectures are available 24/7. Courses are open to both degree and non-degree seeking students.
- For more information, visit the Graduate Studies in Biological Sciences website.
- The advisors for this online program is: Robert Ballard, email@example.com, 864-656-3579
College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities
Master of Construction Science Management
- The MCSM program provides students with a high level of skill and understanding in the areas of construction project and control. The degree focuses on the advanced study in the field of business techniques, in new and emerging technologies for construction project delivery systems and in the administration of construction firms.
- For more information, visit the MCSM Graduate Study website.
- The advisors for this online program are: Shima Clarke, 864-656-4498 and Deborah Anthony, 864-656-0181
Ph.D. in Rhetorics, Communication, and Information Design
- The Rhetorics, Communication, and Information Design (RCID) program is a doctoral degree that seeks the top students who are interested in an overall balance of ecologies in rhetorics and communication. Our program offers a cross-cultural, transdisciplinary curriculum with a conceptual emphasis on knowing, doing, and making--or theoretical, practical, and productive approaches to knowledge.
- For more information, visit the RCID website.
- The advisor for this online program is: Victor J. Vitanza, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Engineering and Science
MENGR Degree, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- The Master of Engineering (MENGR) degree program in Electrical Engineering available to off-campus students who take courses through distance education. The MENGR is distinct in that applicants are not required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and are not required to satisfy a focus area requirement. In the MENGR program an Engineering Report is submitted in lieu of a conventional master's thesis. The engineering report is fundamentally the same as a thesis, but is required to conform to college formatting standards as opposed to university thesis standards.
- For more information, visit the ECE Graduate Studies and Research Programs website.
- The advisor for these online programs is: Dr. Robert Schalkoff, email@example.com, 864-656-5913 and Trish Nigro, firstname.lastname@example.org, 864-656-5902
MENGR Degree, Department of Industrial Engineering(IE) with a concentration in Capital Project Supply Chain
- The MEng IE program is an interdisciplinary program that focuses on capital projects supply chain engineering directed to working professionals. It is offered in collaboration with the Department of Management and the Department of Civil Engineering. This program is available fully in a distance learning format and courses are delivered asynchronously.
- For more information, visit the Industrial Engineering website.
- The advisor for this online program is: William G. Ferrell, email@example.com, 864-656-2724
College of Health, Education and Human Development
Ph.D. in Healthcare Genetics
- The Ph.D. in Healthcare Genetics offers graduate students the opportunity to be mentored by interdisciplinary faculty from more than six disciplines. Core courses are in Genetics, Healthcare Genetics, Psychology, Political Science and Policy to provide students with the tools necessary to develop a program of research. In addition the curriculum offers the opportunity to learn from experts the vital elements of their discipline, which can impact the evolving knowledge of genetics and/or genomics.
- For more information, visit the Ph.D. in Healthcare Genetics website.
- The advisor for this online program is: Dr. Julie Eggert, Doctoral Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Human Resource Development
- The Master of Human Resource Development program is designed to prepare graduates to serve as a competent human resource professionals in a variety of education, training, and development settings within industrial, business, and public sector environments.
- For more information, visit the MHRD Program Overview website.
- The advisor for this online program is: Phil McGee, email@example.com, 864-250-6710
Master of Public Administration
- The Clemson MPA program is offered live online, allowing students to have a face-to-face learning experience and participate in interactive group activities. The online format has provided the Clemson MPA program with the opportunity to grow from a regional onsite program, to a national program. Students log in from all around the country and the state.
The majority of students in the program are working public administrators. They bring their career experience and merge it with the academic rigor of graduate study, contributing to a collaborative learning environment. Their professional expertise in local government, state agencies, non-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations, or the private sector becomes an important educational ingredient. The variety of student backgrounds provides a unique opportunity for sharing practical information from different administrative sectors, offering a truly interdisciplinary graduate experience.
For more information, visit the Graduate Studies in Public Administration website.
- The advisors for this online program are: Lori A. Dickes, Ph.D. MPA Director, firstname.lastname@example.org and Carolyn Benson MPA Coordinator, email@example.com, 864-656-4463
Master of Science in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management
- The Master of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management program is offered as an entirely on-line graduate degree program with an emphasis on the student who is already a practitioner in the field or looking to make a career change. The degree is focused on giving the student a solid foundation of the theoretical underpinnings of the field while also developing the student's practical administrative and management skills.
- For more information, visit the MPRTM Program Overview website.
- The advisor for this online program is: Denise Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 864-656-5679
Master of Science in Youth Development
- The Master of Science in Youth Development is a unique program designed to prepare new professionals, retool current workers, and address career changes for practicing professionals in youth serving positions. Utilizing an integrated strategy of education and collaboration, the program will equip you with the competencies, knowledge and skills necessary to help young people develop into healthy, competent, coping and contributing citizens.
- For more information, visit the Master of Science in Youth Development Leadership Online Degree Program website.
- The advisors for this online program are: William Quinn, 864-656-1501and Penny Vassar, 864-656-5097