click for mobile path
click for text only
click for search engine
About Cowley College News & Events Academics Cowley Campuses and Centers Cowley Alumni
Future Students Current Students Campus Life Go Tigers Student Logins
Steps to Enroll
New l Current l Concurrent l Transfer l Returning l Disabilities l International
- Complete the free, online Admissions Application!
- Send all high school, college, and/or GED transcripts to the Admissions Office on the main campus.
- Once your admissions application has been processed, a student services representative will help you investigate financial aid, take any necessary placement testing, and enroll in courses. Click here for contact information.
- All current students have two choices for how they can enroll:
- You can contact your academic advisor or an enrollment services representative will assist you. Click here for contact information.
Concurrent/Dual Credit Students
- If you are a high school Junior or Senior, you may take Cowley courses for dual or concurrent credit through our CAPSS program. You must have the approval of your high school principal and take our course placement test. Contact Janice Stover for more details!
Returning Cowley Students
- If your last date of attendance was prior to 1991, you must complete a new Online Application.
- If your last date of attendance was later than 1991 contact your advisor. If you do not have an advisor, contact Student Services.
Students with Disabilities
- If you require any accommodations for classes due to a learning or physical disability, it is important to request those services through the disability services program prior to assessment and enrollment steps.
Distance Learning Half the Cost Perspective Students Contact Cowley College Catalog Site Map Video Gallery
- For international students interested in attending Cowley College, please contact Student Services by email email@example.com or by phone 620.441.6335.
- Review the admissions process for International students.