Steps to Enroll - Current Students
How to Enroll Yourself
You can enroll yourself through Campus Connect!
1. Log into Campus Connect.
2. Select Add/Drop Classes under Academic Options.
3. Select the semester you want to enroll in.
4. Select which courses--by term, credit type, location, department, and date/time--that you want to be displayed. Note: it takes longer to build the complete list, so at least shorten the process by selecting a specific location and department.
5. Select the course you want to enroll in. Verify that the course is not full.
If the course is not full, click Add..
6. You will see a note confirming that the course has been added to your schedule. Click OK.
7. A screen will be displayed that shows the course(s) you are enrolled in. If you are finished enrolling, you can logout.
To enroll in another course, select which courses (by location, department, date/time) you would like displayed. Click Submit.
8. Follow the above steps to add a course to your schedule. When you have completed your schedule, you should log out.Distance Learning Half the Cost Perspective Students Contact Cowley College Catalog Site Map Video Gallery
Open the original version of this page.