1. Choose the type of crime being reported.
2. Enter the exact location the crime took place.
3. Enter the date the crime occurred.
4. Enter the time the crime occurred.
5. Explain why you suspect a crime is being or was committed.
6. Name of suspect:
(Describe the suspect if the name is unknown, including clothing, tatoos, identifying marks or scars, etc.)
7. Suspect's gender:
8. Suspect's approximate height:
9. Suspect's approximate weight:
10. Suspect's approximate age:
11. Suspect's race:
12. Optional information: (your name and how to contact you)