Welcome to the UF Surplus Warehouse. We offer several services to the university and the public as a whole. For the university we offer asset transfers to and from each department, and—through My Assets—transfers between departments. For the public we offer a selected group of auctions. These can include computers, projectors, printers, automobiles, bikes and a varied array of scientific equipment.
Hours and Directions
General Public Auctions
Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 3:30pm
Monday & Wednesday from 10:00am – 2:00pm
Information for UF Departments
- General Information
- Guidelines for Expediting Surplus Property Pick-Up
- Property Custodian Listing (Excel)
- Freon Removal
- Property Pick-Up Status
- Available Property (Between UF Depts)
- Available Property (In Warehouse)
- Federal Surplus (Starke, Florida)
All requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- UF Property (Computers, Furniture & Vehicles)
- Abandoned Property (Bikes & Vehicles)
- Auction Registration (Required)
myAssets is UF’s property management system, offering a simple web-based form system to manage, update and track the life cycle of your assets. Please take the time to explore and discover how easy it is to use myAssets. For more information, visit the myAssets Toolkit.
Surplus Property Listing
All equipment received in the warehouse is held for a period of 14 days from date of transfer and made available to all UF departments. Due to the large volume of surplus property, after the 14 days have expired, all items not transferred to a department are placed on public auction. If you are interested in our current offerings please browse the Surplus Property Listing.
For more information, contact David Dykes at the Surplus Warehouse at (352) 392-0370.
- Asset Management
- Cost Analysis
- General Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Treasury Management
- University Bursar
- University Construction Accounting
- University Disbursement Services
- University Payroll and Tax Services