Supervisory Committee and Plan of Study
As soon as possible after passing the GE, you should:
- Form a Ph.D. Supervisory Committee, and
- Prepare a plan of study for the remainder of your Ph.D. studies.
Your supervisory committee should consist of at least four members, including (i) your faculty advisor; (ii) at least one additional faculty member from the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering; and (iii) at least one external faculty member.
Your plan of study should reflect your specialization area, and be approved by your Supervisory Committee.
- Computing Requirements
- Student Organizations
- Applications, Forms, Petitions
- Combined Degree Programs
- Courses and Syllabi
- Curriculum Updates
- Graduating with Honors
- Planning Your Schedule
- Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Practical Work Experience
- Prerequisites & Co-requisites for ISE Courses
- Prize Competitions
- Pursuing Licensure
- Research Opportunities
- Technical and General Electives
- Undergraduate Minors
- Master’s Students
- PhD Students