Skip to main Content Search Main Navigation Resources Website Social Address What is this view
- PI: S. Uryasev: International Center for Automated Information Research. Risk Management with Conditional Value-at-Risk: Methodology, Applications, and Software, (2003-2004), $50,000.
- PI: S. Uryasev: Air Force. F-49620-03-1-0266. Equipment for Defense Related Projects Conducted by the Risk Management and Financial Engineering Lab, (2003-2004), $182,228.
- PI: S. Uryasev: NSF research grant, International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Risk Management in Finance, (2003), $25,000.
- PI: S. Uryasev: Air Force. F-49620-01-1-0338. Robust Statistical Estimates and Applications in Nuclear Safety, (2001-2003), $270,066.
- PI: P. Pardalos: NATO PST.GLG.978668 – Calculating Robust Bayesian Estimates Using Optimization Approaches, (2002-2003), $20,000.
- PI: S. Uryasev: Air Force. F-08630-00-1-0001. Optimal Risk Path and Target Coverage Algorithms, (2000-2002), $230,000.
- PI: S. Uryasev: Managed Derivatives Research, Risk Management Using CVaR, (2001), $15,000.
- PI: S. Uryasev: UF Opportunity Fund, Organization of Risk Management and Financial Engineering Lab and Financial Engineering Seminar, (2000-2001), $97,500.
- PI: S. Uryasev: NSF research grant, International Conference on Stochastic Optimization, (2000), $5,000.
- PI: P. Pardalos: NATO SST/CLG. 975032 – Models, Techniques, and Software for Analyzing Failure Data, (1999-2001), $32,000.
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.