Work-Life Balance Scholarships
The Work-Life Balance Scholarship was established in 2012 by a group of ISE young alumni who are passionate about the department and believe that students should have a balanced college experience. To these young alumni, positive social, academic, and leadership experiences contribute to success.
To promote their passion and believe, a $1,500 scholarship will be given annually to an ISE undergraduate student who:
- is a sophomore, junior, or senior;
- has made significant contributions toward improving ISE Department, College of Engineering, or University of Florida through leaderships and extracurricular activities;
- excels academically (i.e., has high GPA);
- understand the importance of having a positive social experience.
- An applicant must major in Industrial and Systems Engineering with an overall GPA of at least 3.0.
- An applicant must enroll as a full-time ISE student in at least one fall or spring semester following the award of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2018
To apply, complete and submit the form below. At end of the form, attach the following (as PDF or WORD documents):
- An essay describing your experience, detailing your successes and how you have managed to balance a social life while excelling academically.
- A copy of resume that includes a list of extracurricular activities while at University of Florida.
- A copy of unofficial transcript from One.UF