Skip to main Content Search Main Navigation What is this view
Refereed Journal Articles
- X. Zhong, J. Zhang, and X. Zhang, “A Two-Stage Heuristic Algorithm for Nurse Scheduling Problem with Fairness Objective on Weekend Workload under Different Shift Designs,” IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/24725579.2017.1356891, 2017.
- X. Zhong, P. Hoonakker, P. Bain, A. Musa, and J. Li, “The Impact of E-Visits on Patient Access to Primary Care,” Health Care Management Science, DOI: 10.1007/s10729-017-9404-8, 2017.
- X. Zhong, H. Lee, and J. Li, “From Production Systems to Healthcare Delivery Systems: A Retrospective Look on Similarities, Difficulties and Opportunities,” International Journal of Production Research, DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2016.1277276, vol.55, no.14, pp.4212-4227, 2017.
- Y. Feng, X. Zhong, J. Li, and W. Fan, “Analysis of Closed Loop Production Lines with Bernoulli Reliability Machines: Theory and Application,” IISE Transactions, DOI: 10.1080/24725854.2017.1299957, 2017.
- X. Zhong, H. Lee, M. Williams, S. Kraft, J. Sleeth, R. Welnick, L. Hoschild, and J. Li, “Workload Balancing – Staffing Ratio Analysis for Primary Care Redesign,” Flexible Service and Manufacturing, DOI: 10.1007/s10696-016-9258-2, 2016.
- X. Zhong, J. Li, P. Bain, and A. Musa, “Electronic Visits in Primary Care: Modeling, Analysis and Scheduling Policies,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TASE.2016.2555854, vol.14, no.3, pp.1451-1466, 2017. (IEEE CASE Best Student Paper Award Finalist)
- X. Zhong, J. Li, S.M. Ertl, C. Hassemer, and L. Fiedler, “A System-Theoretic Approach to Modeling and Analysis of Mammography Testing Process,” IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society, DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2015.2429643, vol.46, no.1, pp.126-138, 2016.
- X. Zhong, J. Song, J. Li, S.M. Ertl, and L. Fiedler, “Design and Analysis of Gastroenterology (GI) Clinic in Digestive Health Center of University of Wisconsin Health,” Flexible Services and Manufacturing, DOI:10.1007/s10696-015-9215-5, vol.28, no.1, pp. 90-119, 2016.
- X. Shao, X. Zhong, J. Li, B. Grewertz, K. Catchpole, E. Ley, J. Blaha, and D. Wiegmann, “Bottleneck Analysis to Reduce Surgical Flow Disruptions: Theory and Application,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TASE.2014.2329833, vol.12, no.1, pp.127-139, 2015.
- J. Wang, X. Zhong, J. Li, and P.K. Howard, “Modeling and Analysis of Care Delivery Services Within Patient Rooms: A System-Theoretic Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1109/TASE.2013.2242326, vol.11, no.2, pp.379-393, 2014.
- L. Wang, X. Zhong, and M. Liu, “A Novel Group Search Optimizer for Multi-objective Optimization,” Expert Systems with Applications, DOI: 10.1016/j.eswa.2011.08.155, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 2939-2946, 2012.
- X. Zhong, J. Li, G. Rao, and K.P. Unnikrishnan, “Growth Curves of American Children Differ Significantly from CDC Reference Standards,” Stochastic Modeling and Analytics in Healthcare Systems, J. Li, N. Kong and X. Xie Ed., World Scientific Publishing, 2017.
- Z. Zeng, X. Xie, X. Zhong, B. Liegel, S. Sanford-Ring, and J. Li, “Computer Simulation Modeling of Hospital Discharge Process,” Stochastic Modeling and Analytics in Healthcare Systems, J. Li, N. Kong and X. Xie Ed., World Scientific Publishing, 2017.
- X. Zhong, M. Williams, J. Li, S.A. Kraft, and J.S. Sleeth, “Discrete-Event Simulation for Primary Care Redesign: Review and a Case Study,” in Healthcare Analytics: From Data to Knowledge to Healthcare Improvement, pp.399-426, H. Yang and E.K. Lee Ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- J. Li, S.M. Meerkov, and X. Zhong, “Lean Buffer Design in Production Systems,” in Formal Methods in Manufacturing, pp.477-502, J. Campos, C. Seatzu and X. Xie Ed., CRC Press, 2013.
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.