About UF Law
- Vision & Mission
- Diversity at UF Law
History of UF Law
- UF Law Through the Years
Deans of UF Law
- Albert J. Farrah (Dean, 1909-1912)
- Thomas Hughes (Dean 1912-1915)
- Harry R. Trusler (Dean, 1915-1947)
- Clifford Waldorf Crandall (Acting Dean, 1947-1948)
- Henry A. Fenn (Dean, 1948-1958)
- Frank E. Maloney (Acting Dean and Dean, 1959-1970)
- E.L. “Roy” Hunt (Acting Dean, 1970-71 & 1980-81)
- Joseph Richard Julin (Dean, 1971-1980)
- Grace “Betty” Taylor (Acting Dean, 1981)
- Frank T. Read (Dean, 1981-1988)
- Jeffrey Lewis (Dean, 1988-1996)
- Richard A. Matasar (Dean, 1996-1999)
- Jon Mills (Interim Dean and Dean, 1999-2003)
- Robert Jerry (Dean, 2003 – present)
- Faculty History
- Virgil Hawkins Story
- Fredric G. Levin
- History Submission Form
- Photo Galleries
- Art Around Campus
- ABA 509 Standard Required Disclosures
- Contact Information
Services & Communications
- Technology Services
- Event Planning & Calendar
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Directions, Maps, Parking & Transportation
Directions, Maps, Parking & Transportation
Directions to Levin College of Law
From exit 387 (old exit 76), go east approximately 2.75 miles on SR 26 (Newberry Road/ University Ave.) to SR 26A (SW 2nd Ave.). Continue east to SW 25th St. The law school is located at SW 2nd Ave. and 25th St.
From US 441 (West 13th St.)
Go west approximately 0.8 miles on SR 26 (University Ave.). Turn left on SW 2nd Ave. (26A). Continue to SW 25th St. The law school is located at SW 2nd Ave. and 25th St.
From Gainesville Airport
Turn right (west) and go 0.8 miles on NE 39th Ave. to SR 24 West (Waldo Road). Turn left and go approx. 2.5 miles to SR 26 (University Ave.). Turn right and go west approximately 2.5 miles to SR 26A (SW 2nd Ave.). Turn left. The law school is located at 25th St. and SW 2nd Ave.
The approximate address for Levin College of Law for a GPS device is: 309 Village Drive Gainesville, FL 32607
Because parking is so limited at the law school and around campus, we strongly encourage students to live close to the law school and walk, bike or use public transportation. Students can ride any RTS bus free when they present a valid UF ID card. In many cases it is more convenient to utilize the free bus service and other forms of transportation than drive a vehicle to campus. Many routes (SW 34 St., SW 20th Avenue, SW Archer Road) have 8-10 minutes service during normal university hours. Schedules vary during holidays and official university scheduled breaks. All routes are wheelchair accessible and buses are equipped with bike racks.
We encourage you to car pool to save money, gas and to avoid parking problems. The University of Florida, Levin College of Law is the only college on campus that offers car pooling to its students. The first semester students are in the best position to take advantage of this service, as all first-year law students have classes the same days and times.