About UF Law
- Vision & Mission
- Diversity at UF Law
History of UF Law
- UF Law Through the Years
Deans of UF Law
- Albert J. Farrah (Dean, 1909-1912)
- Thomas Hughes (Dean 1912-1915)
- Harry R. Trusler (Dean, 1915-1947)
- Clifford Waldorf Crandall (Acting Dean, 1947-1948)
- Henry A. Fenn (Dean, 1948-1958)
- Frank E. Maloney (Acting Dean and Dean, 1959-1970)
- E.L. “Roy” Hunt (Acting Dean, 1970-71 & 1980-81)
- Joseph Richard Julin (Dean, 1971-1980)
- Grace “Betty” Taylor (Acting Dean, 1981)
- Frank T. Read (Dean, 1981-1988)
- Jeffrey Lewis (Dean, 1988-1996)
- Richard A. Matasar (Dean, 1996-1999)
- Jon Mills (Interim Dean and Dean, 1999-2003)
- Robert Jerry (Dean, 2003 – present)
- Faculty History
- Virgil Hawkins Story
- Fredric G. Levin
- History Submission Form
- Photo Galleries
- Art Around Campus
- ABA 509 Standard Required Disclosures
- Contact Information
Services & Communications
- Technology Services
- Event Planning & Calendar
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Directions, Maps, Parking & Transportation
Terms & Conditions
You must have prior approval to serve food; food is only allowed in a limited number of rooms. Approval for faculty and visitor events is made in the Dean’s Office. Approval for student events is made in the Student Affairs office. *If you are approved, you are responsible to bring trash bags for the trash generated from your event. Do not place garbage in the room’s trashcans. Carry the trash out after the event in your bags and to place the trash in the nearest dumpster.
Tabling events may be held from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. If you event may run over this time, please contact the Dean’s Office two weeks prior to your event.
Equipment and special AV instructions are reserved through the Room Request Form. Please note that our classroom computers only have VGA port connections.
The College of Law does not have Mac or HDMI adapters. Please bring your own.
College of Law Hours
The College of Law’s meeting space opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. If you are concerned that the event may exceed this time frame, please contact the Dean’s Office at (352) 273-0600 two weeks prior to your event.
When you leave the room, please be sure it is clean and organized. You will be responsible for any damage or charge for cleaning.
The student/faculty member agrees to and accepts the above terms by making the reservation.