Externship Application Process
In most cases, Externship applications are accepted via the University of Florida online Gator Jobs application system.
To view Externships in Gator Jobs:
- Go to the UF Gator Jobs home page here: https://jobs.ufl.edu
- On the left panel of the page: Click on SEARCH JOBS
- Click on the arrow next to JOB TYPE
- Select EXTERNSHIPS and click on the SEARCH icon
- Click on the VIEW DETAILS link for details of individual externships
To apply for an Externship position in Gator Jobs:
- Follow the steps above to view available externships
- On the upper right of the externship details page click: APPLY TO THIS JOB
- You will need an account to apply, this is NOT YOUR GATORLINK login
- If you do not have an account click: CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Follow the steps to create an account
- Follow the application pages until you have completed the required information
Check each externship application carefully to ensure that all required documents are included. You are responsible for the inclusion of materials. Failure to submit complete information may disqualify you from consideration.
Several externship sites, including summer positions with Florida Federal Courts have alternate application preferences. For more information regarding available positions, deadlines, and alternate application instructions please see the Externship Program Guide.