- Juris Doctor
- LL.M. in Comparative Law Program
- LL.M. in Environmental & Land Use Law
- LL.M. in Taxation
- LL.M. in International Taxation
- S.J.D. in Taxation
Concentration Areas & Certificate Programs
- Criminal Justice Certificate
Environmental & Land Use Law
- Public Interest Environmental Conference
- Certificate in ELUL
- Interdisciplinary Opportunities
- Opportunities for Students
- Events and Announcements
- Career Opportunities
- Estates & Trusts
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International & Comparative Law
- Joint Degrees
- Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
Study Abroad & Exchange Programs
- Exchange Programs
Summer Study Abroad
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Paris & Montpellier, France
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- The Center for Estate Planning
- Center on Children & Families
- Criminal Justice Center
- Center for Governmental Responsibility
- Center for International Financial Crimes Studies
- Center for the Study of Race & Race Relations
- Civil Clinics
- Criminal Clinics
- Program Areas
- Forms & Applications
- Environmental and Land Use Law Program
- Costa Rica Program
- Contact Conservation Clinic
- For Students
- About the Clinics
Institutes & Related Programs
- Initiative on Mindfulness in Law & Dispute Resolution
- Institute for Dispute Resolution
- International Trade Law
- Law & Policy in the Americas Program
- UF Law E-Discovery Project
Current Externs – Forms
Time Logs – Externship Time Log
Externs are required to submit bi-weekly time logs to Julie Barnes in the Career Development Office.
- Completed time logs may be faxed (352) 392-4640, scanned and emailed ( firstname.lastname@example.org), or delivered to Ms. Barnes, 147 Bruton Geer Hall.
- Time logs must be signed by both the Extern and the Field Supervisor or their representative.
- Non-working lunch periods do not count as time worked.
- Time must be recorded to the nearest ¼ of hour. Please see the time log for instructions.
Near the end of the semester, Externs are required to complete an evaluation of their job site and their experience as an extern. Field Supervisors are asked to complete an evaluation of the Extern.
Student’s Evaluation of Field Placement – To be completed by the student at or near the end their externship.
Field Instructor’s Extern Evaluation – To be completed by the Field Supervisor at or near the end of the student’s externship.
Student Extern Acknowledgment Form
Upon acceptance of an Externship, students are required to complete a Student Extern Acknowledgement Form. By signing this form, the student indicates that he or she has reviewed and will abide by the information in the form. The Faculty Supervisor must also sign the form.
Students may pick up this form from Ms. Barnes in the Career Development Office after accepting an Externship. The student must return the completed form to the Career Development Office before the deadline date set for each semester.