- Alumni Affairs
- Giving Back
- Law Alumni Council
- Student Law Alumni Council
Heritage of Leadership
- 2012 Inductees
- 2011 Inductees
- 2010 Inductees
- 2009 Inductees
- 2007 Inductees
- 2006 Inductees
- 2005 Inductees
- First 12 Inductees
- Contact Alumni Affairs
Year End Giving
2012 Year-End Charitable Giving
Important Information on 2012 Year-End Charitable Giving
If you have not already made your gift to the law school, please consider doing so before the end of the year. The guidelines below will help to ensure your gift is tax-deductible in the 2012 calendar year.
Must be postmarked by 12/31/12. Please send U.S. Postal Service only. Do not send via Federal Express, UPS or other courier services, or your gift may not be credited for the 2012 tax year. See mailing addresses below.
Please always include the purpose or fund designation on your check memo line or in an accompanying note.
If your gift is a pledge payment for a book award or student organizations, please send your check payable to:
Law Center Association
P.O. Box 14412
Gainesville, FL 32604-4412
To make a new outright gift to any fund including the annual fund, or to make a pledge payment for any building fund or any endowment, please send your check payable to:
P.O. Box 14425
Gainesville, FL 32604
Gifts made using a bank credit card are deductible when the charge is made by the donor. In order to be considered a 2012 gift:
- Online: The charge must be made no later than 11:59 pm EST, December 31, 2012, through our on-line site. Click HERE to give. If you wish to give to a fund that is not listed, please click on College of Law Annual Fund (000331) and specify your designation in the “Notes” section.
- Telephone: You may call the UF Foundation’s Gift Processing office and make a credit card charge (8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST) on 12/31/12 at 1-877-351-2377 or 352-392-8091. Please be sure to designate your gift to the law school.
- Mail: Please DO NOT send any credit card information through the mail. We are no longer allowed to accept credit card gifts in this manner, and we likely would not be able to process your gift to count for 2012.
Securities, Mutual Fund & Cash Wire Transfers:
Must be received by the UF Foundation via electronic transfer on or before 12/31/12.
- For Securities transfer instructions, please click here.
- For Mutual Fund transfers, please click here.
(Please be aware that this process may take several weeks)
- For Domestic Cash Wire transfers, please click here.
- For Standard Stock Certificate instructions, please click here.
Please contact Janet White (352-392-5920) as soon as possible if you are working on a gift of securities, mutual funds or a domestic cash wire. There are many ways to transfer securities. In all cases, the delivery must be complete and unconditional.
Other: For gifts of tangible personal property, real property, trusts or annuities please call 352-392-1691 for specific instructions.
If you would like to speak directly with someone from the law school Office of Development & Alumni Affairs, please contact the following. Please leave a message if necessary and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
University of Florida Foundation Main Phone Number: 352-392-1691
Lauren Wilcox, Senior Director of Development & Alumni Affairs: 352-273-0643