Assistant Professor of Law
Box #117625 Gainesville, FL 32611
S.J.D, University of Michigan Law School LL.M., (International Taxation), University of Michigan Law School LL.B., Tel Aviv University B.A., Tel Aviv University
Teaching and Scholarship
International Taxation, Comparative Taxation, Taxation of Financial Instruments
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law faculty as an Assistant Professor of Law in 2012;
- Private Practice: Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (New York, NY, 2009-2012)
- U.S. International Taxation I
- International Tax Planning
- Tax Treaties
- Taxation of Financial Instruments
- Home-Country Effects of Corporate Inversions, 90 Washington Law Review __ (forthcoming, 2015).
- Reconciling Tax Law and Securities Regulation, 48 University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform __ (forthcoming, 2014).
- Jurisdiction to Tax Corporations, 54 Boston College Law Review 1316 (2013).
- Meaningless Comparisons: Corporate Tax Reform Discourse in the United States, 32 Virginia Tax Review 133 (2012).
- The Discursive Failure in Comparative Tax Law, 58 American Journal of Comparative Law 415 (2010).
Essays and Practice Articles
- The Function of Corporate Tax-Residence in Territorial Systems, 17 Chapman Law Review __ (forthcoming, 2014)
- Are Cryptocurrencies Super Tax Havens?, 112 Michigan Law Review First Impressions 38 (2013)
- Meaningful Corporate Tax Residence, 140 Tax Notes 471 (2013)
- Taxation of Structured Debt in a Low Rate Environment, 135 Tax Notes 323 (2012), with Andrew D. Moin.
View additional publications