S.J.D, University of Michigan Law School
LL.M., (International Taxation), University of Michigan Law School
LL.B., Tel Aviv University
B.A., Tel Aviv University
Teaching and Scholarship
International Taxation, Comparative Taxation, Taxation of Financial Instruments
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law faculty as an Assistant Professor of Law in 2012;
- Private Practice: Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (New York, NY, 2009-2012)
- U.S. International Taxation I
- International Tax Planning
- Tax Treaties
Scholarly Books and Articles
- Jurisdiction to Tax Corporations, 54 Boston College Law Review __ (forthcoming, 2013).
- Meaningless Comparisons: Corporate Tax Reform Discourse in the United States, 32 Virginia Tax Review 133 (2012).
- Global Perspectives on Income Taxation Law (Oxford University Press, 2011), with Reuven Avi-Yonah and Nicola Sartori.
- The Discursive Failure in Comparative Tax Law, 58 American Journal of Comparative Law 415 (2010).
Essays and Practice Articles
- Are Cryptocurrencies Super Tax Havens?, 112 Michigan Law Review First Impressions __ (forthcoming, 2013)
- Meaningful Corporate Tax Residence, 140 Tax Notes 471 (2013)
- Taxation of Structured Debt in a Low Rate Environment, 135 Tax Notes 323 (2012), with Andrew D. Moin.