Faculty scholarship and activities
Professor; Associate Director, Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Presented “How to Get What You Want: Embracing the Art of Negotiation in Your Personal and Professional Life,” at the American Bar Association Midyear Meeting, Orlando, Fla., Feb. 5.
Professor; Director of Center for Governmental Responsibility; Dean Emeritus
- Mills was a facilitator for a “Lobbying 101 Workshop” session titled “How an Idea Becomes a Law” organized by Gainesville Chamber of Commerce on Feb. 5.
Professor; Samuel T. Dell Research Scholar; Director, Institute of Human Rights and Peace Development; Affiliate Professor of Anthropology
- Nagan’s article “Human Rights and Socio-Economic Justice: The Global Challenge,” has appeared in the online journal Forum on Public Policy.
- Presented “None of your Business: When Should Trade Secret Law Shield Disclosures to the Government?” at the University of Virginia School of Law, Mid-Atlantic People of Color Conference on Jan. 29.
- Presented “Antitrust, Institutions and Merger Control” at an antitrust conference at NYU School of Law.