Clifford Crandall succeeded Harry Trusler as acting dean after Trusler’s retirement in 1947. During his tenure, the law school began a renovation of Bryan Hall, including the construction of new offices for faculty and administrators. Florida Law Review, the law school’s first student-edited law journal, was launched while Crandall was in office. After his death in 1964, the Crandall Memorial Scholarship was established in his honor.
Open the original version of this page.