Using the Library
- Current Awareness
- Library Liaison Program
- Library Policies for Faculty
- Publication Support and Information
- Research Assistant Training
- Reserves (ARES)
- Contact Us
Off Campus Access
Connecting to e-Resources
VPN (Virtual Private Network)* recommended
- Log in to the VPN website using your GatorLink username/password.
- Once connected in this way, access to library-licensed databases is automatic.
- Connect to proxy by entering either your GatorLink username/password or your activated 14-digit library number.
- You must follow the navigation instructions in order to remain logged on to your session.
- Use the “remote control” feature to keep a link to the proxy on your desktop.