Using the Library
- Current Awareness
- Library Liaison Program
- Library Policies for Faculty
- Publication Support and Information
- Research Assistant Training
- Reserves (ARES)
- Contact Us
The UF Lawton Chiles Legal Information Center blog provides information about library services and major current awareness events. The blog is coming soon.
New Title List
Each month, the list of titles newly acquired by the law library is sent to faculty via email. The list may also be accessed on the blog (coming soon).
Alternatively, if you would like to link newly acquired titles into your RSS feed reader:
- Run a search in the UF catalog with no words in the search box.
- Narrow the results to the Legal Information Center via the side bar Library/Location option.
- In the upper right corner of the results is a RSS button that can be clicked.
- Select your feed reader from the options.