Using the Library
- Reserves (ARES)
- Contact Us
There are 12 group study rooms on the second floor of the library available to be checked out for 2 hours at a time. Currently, only law students are eligible to check out study rooms.
- Library staff will retain 2 UFIDs and check the room out to one group representative.
- Study rooms are available for reservation only once per study group per day.
- All study rooms have wireless connections, wall outlets and dry erase boards.
- Any violation of study room policy may lead to a suspension of study room privileges.
- Study room keys and markers kits that are returned late will be fined at the rate of $1.00 per hour.