All library workstations use the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system and provide the following array of available software and services.
- Internet / Database Access, Web Email Access, Word Processing and Other Production Software
- To set up wireless printing, visit: http://guides.law.ufl.edu/studentprinting
- Printers are available in the Library and Bruton Geer Hall. Transactions are charged to your Gator-1 card.
- Black and White copying/printing costs $.10 per page
- UF students, faculty, and staff can use their Gator 1 Cards to access Vending Account value they have or will set up online.
- Non-affiliated users will be given a special “walkup” card at library service desks with a pre-assigned account number but no copy/print value.
- Value can be added to Gator 1 or “walkup” cards online using a credit card ($15.00 minimum at this time). This value may also be used for some other campus services (e.g. snacks in some vending machines).
- UF departmental users must request their cards and transfer value to them through Gator 1 Central.
- Value should be applied to your account within approximately 10 minutes .