Our mission is to document the life, study and work of the law school’s outstanding faculty, staff and student body.
We offer a free service by capturing moments for use in magazines, news/media releases, brochures, newsletters, displays, departmental websites, photo galleries and multimedia presentations. We also maintain a photo database dating back to 2002.
- Indoor and outdoor location photography
- Studio portraits
- Photography for law school news releases, publications and special projects.
- Group photos
- Alumni activities
- Guest speakers
- Images for instructional use
- Passport photos (ONLY for faculty and staff) if available
- Scanning images for publications or use on web
- Duplication of archival materials
- Computer-based slide presentations (if available)
Contact Whitney Smith for all of your photography needs. Please schedule a minimum of 7-14 days in advance, if possible, and understand that though we will try, not all requests can be fulfilled (particularly after hours and holiday events).