Please fill out the form completely and click SUBMIT when finished (problems? email@example.com).
1. You are not to contact your professors.
2. All information that you submit shall be verified. *Submitting incorrect information could result in a student code of conduct violation, an honor code violation, or both.
3. Accommodations are for in class exams as per the Office of Disability Services.*Take home exams that are eight hours or longer receive no additional time.
4. The Assistant Dean will notify you in writing via e-mail of the accommodation being granted.
5. Please report ten minutes early to the Office of Student Affairs on the days your exams are scheduled.
Apr 16th, 2014
Mar 21st, 2014
Feb 25th, 2014
Top of page
Open the original version of this page.
Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.