BEFORE submitting this form, please be advised of the following:
1. You are not to contact your professors.
2. All information that you submit shall be verified. *Submitting incorrect information could result in a student code of conduct violation, an honor code violation, or both.
3. WHEN TWO OR MORE EXAMS FALL ON THE SAME DAY, YOU MUST TAKE CHANGED EXAMS ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE EXAM DAY/S.
4. Floating take home exams do not qualify for exam delay accommodations.
5. No exams may be taken early.
6. PLEDGE: By submitting this form, you understand that you are HONOR CODE bound to inform the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs if any aspect of the regular scheduled examination is disclosed to you prior to your make-up day.
7. Your request shall not be granted automatically. The Assistant Dean will notify you in writing via e-mail of the delay/s being granted and the make-up date and room number assigned.