- Fees & Expenses
- Financial Aid
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies & Student Handbook
- Course Schedules
- Academic Advising
- Exam Schedules
- Forms & Applications
- First Day Assignments
- Class Percentiles [PDF]
- Contact Student Affairs
- Academic Information
- Student Ambassadors
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Info
- Orientation (ILSP)
- Helpful Links
- Transfer Students
- Extracurricular Organizations
- Environmental Moot Court Team
- The Florida ADR Team
- Florida Journal of International Law
- Florida Law Review
- The Florida Moot Court Team
- The Florida Tax Moot Court Team
- International Commercial Arbitration Moot (ICAM)
- Jessup International Law Moot Court
- Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- Trial Team
- Honor Code and Committee
- Study Abroad
- Writing Competitions
- Florida Bar Application Information
- Book Awards
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Student Organizations
Around Campus & Town Questions
Q. Where can I find Gainesville city bus maps and schedules?
Q. How can I learn more about the city of Gainesville?
Q. Where do I go to obtain an on-campus parking pass and how long does it last?
Q. What are the different ways to get to the law school?
Q. Does parking with a decal guarantee me a parking spot?
Q. Are there alternative parking lots to the law school lot?
There are 125-150 spaces that are sold each year on a first come, first serve basis. Current rates are as follows:
- Summer $25.00 for the summer semester
- Fall and Spring are $50.00 for each semester