Florida Residency Questions

Q. What do I need to do, as an out-of-state student, in order to get in-state tuition next year?

A. Refer to the Registrar’s Web site about reclassification or contact them at 352-392-1374.
© 2014 University of Florida Levin College of Law, 309 Village Drive Gainesville, FL 32611
Make a gift
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.