- Fees & Expenses
- Financial Aid
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies & Student Handbook
- Course Schedules
- Academic Advising
- Exam Schedules
- Forms & Applications
- First Day Assignments
- Class Percentiles [PDF]
- Contact Student Affairs
- Orientation (ILSP)
- Academic Information
- Financial Aid Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Links
- Student Ambassadors
- Transfer Students
- Extracurricular Organizations
- Environmental Moot Court Team
- The Florida ADR Team
- Florida Journal of International Law
- Florida Law Review
- The Florida Moot Court Team
- The Florida Tax Moot Court Team
- International Commercial Arbitration Moot (ICAM)
- Jessup International Law Moot Court
- Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- Trial Team
- Honor Code and Committee
- Study Abroad
- Writing Competitions
- Florida Bar Application Information
- Book Awards
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Student Organizations
Q. Where is the nearest grocery store?
A. Publix on 34th and 2nd, although Wilbert’s across the street also has some groceries.
Q. What food options are at the law school?
A. Starbucks is open at the law school during the day. It has a full selection of coffee products as well as bagels and muffins. There is also a deli case with sandwiches, sushi, yogurt and salad. The cafeteria also has microwaves and toasters available for all to use free of charge. Wilbert’s is a small shop across 2nd Ave and they have food. Many students bring their lunch from home. On Tuesday and Wednesday from 11 a.m.-1p.m. each week, there is a hot lunch express option available as well. The offering changes each week (Subway, Pollo Tropical, etc.).