- Fees & Expenses
- Financial Aid
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies & Student Handbook
- Course Schedules
- Academic Advising
- Exam Schedules
- Forms & Applications
- First Day Assignments
- Class Percentiles [PDF]
- Contact Student Affairs
- Orientation (ILSP)
- Academic Information
- Financial Aid Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Links
- Student Ambassadors
- Transfer Students
- Extracurricular Organizations
- Environmental Moot Court Team
- The Florida ADR Team
- Florida Journal of International Law
- Florida Law Review
- The Florida Moot Court Team
- The Florida Tax Moot Court Team
- International Commercial Arbitration Moot (ICAM)
- Jessup International Law Moot Court
- Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- Trial Team
- Honor Code and Committee
- Study Abroad
- Writing Competitions
- Florida Bar Application Information
- Book Awards
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Student Organizations
Q. How do I get football tickets?
A. Visit GatorZone. You have to enter the lottery by the deadline and get picked.
Q. If I didn’t get football tickets in the lottery how can I go about getting some for the games?
A. The JMBA office, located on the second floor of Bruton-Greer Hall, gives unclaimed tickets away before the game. Football tickets are often available for purchase by students who aren’t able to attend as well.
Q. If I have a student season ticket for football, how do I get scanned into the “law block?”
A. JMBA organizes the football block for the law school and they send out information via the student activities listserv (managed by the Office of Student Affairs; 1Ls will automatically be added to this listserv) to students when school starts. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. How do I go about accessing campus recreation and fitness facilities?
A. As a law student you are eligible for all of the services on campus. Just bring your Gator 1 card. Visit the RecSports Web site.