Room reservations made on the UF Exchange Calendar must be made by department students, faculty or staff. If you are outside the department you are welcome to contact Venice Walker at email@example.com to request availability. This must be done no earlier than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Rhines 100C (Chair’s Conference Room)
- Rhines 125
- Rhines 157
- MAE 126
- Nuclear Science Building 214 (Hauck Library)
- PS&T 202 (Seminar Room)
- PS&T 205D (Conference Room)
- Dell Projector (use “+ MSE Dell Projector” in the address book or “MSE-EQ-PROJECTOR” when opening a shared calendar)
To book a room or resource, you MUST have a UF Exchange email account. Please read the appropriate PDF below for instructions on how to reserve a room. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or come by Rhines 100.
- Adding a Room Calendar to Outlook for Windows
- Reserving a Room in Outlook for Windows
- Adding a Room Calendar to Outlook for Mac
- Reserving a Room in Outlook for Mac