Thank you for your interest in joining the Northeastern University community. Students who thrive in a challenging academic environment — one that also challenges you outside the classroom, through our dynamic global experiential learning options — are best suited for a Northeastern education. Experiential learning at Northeastern will expand your initiative, adaptability, confidence, poise, and ability to work collaboratively - the foundations of leadership.
To apply to Northeastern, you must follow these steps:
1. Check deadlines and required materials before you begin the application process.
3. Complete the Common Application and the required Northeastern University supplement simultaneously, which you'll access through the Common Application website. Read all application instructions carefully.
4. Submit both forms online. Although your application for admission is submitted we cannot begin your application review, until we receive all required materials. You can pay the nonrefundable $75 application fee by credit card when you apply online.
5. Submit all of your required materials.
6. Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you will receive an application acknowledgement e-mail which contains a Northeastern University ID number and instructions for setting up your on-line application status check account.
7. Contact us if you have any questions.
Call us at 617-373-2200 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.*Important Note:
Northeastern's supplement can only be submitted on-line through your Common Application account. When you create your profile and select Northeastern as one of the schools you are applying to, you will then be prompted to fill out the on-line supplement. We do not require an additional essay. If you have an extenuating circumstance that prevents you from applying on-line, please contact us at 617-373-2200.
Open the original version of this page.